Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My most precious freedom.

I am not always a happy camper in the United States of America. Thus, I sometimes choose to live abroad. In Sardinia, for instance, with my Italian true love. That makes me happy. Also, I’m happy knowing that I have the option to return to America. When I feel like it. Gives me a sense of being free.  To stay. To leave. That’s the second nicest thing about my life. The built-in freedom to go back and forth.  Of course, the nicest thing about my situation is the ability to spend time with my true love. That easily offsets any personal annoyances I have with the political, economic and social climates in the USA. Another important thing. I have the freedom to complain. About things I dislike. About America.  Maybe that’s my most precious freedom. –Jim Broede

No comments: