Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I'd rather gaze at a Picasso.

I’m seeing increasing numbers of women with tattoos. They look funny. No doubt, they catch my attention. As far as I’m concerned, women can do anything they want with their bodies. Including abortions. That ain’t my business. But if my Italian true love showed up with a tattoo. I’d be downright surprised. In fact, flabbergasted. It would be so totally out of character. Not sure that I’d laugh. More likely, I’d channel her to a psychiatrist. To determine if she has any mental/psychological problems. But I’d try to be accepting. And understanding. Looks to me like some women have tattoos over most of their body. Maybe they are trying to become living artworks. Looking for a job. As a piece of art. Standing around in a museum. Personally, I’d rather gaze at a Picasso. –Jim Broede

No comments: