Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Learning to savor my truth.

I have an ever-evolving philosophy of life. One that satisfies me. At almost all times. Because if I’m the slightest bit unhappy, I make changes. To make myself fully happy again. Simple. Simple. Simple. I’m always in pursuit of happiness. Which means remaining calm, cool and collected. Even in the midst of turmoil and turbulence. I merely back out of difficult and undesirable situations. Into my self-created idyllic realm. Some of my close friends suggest that I deceive myself. That beneath the surface, I’m troubled. But that ain’t so. Believe me. Trust me. I speak/write the truth. My truth. Of course, it may not be other people’s  truth. They have to find their own calming truth. That’s what it is. Really. A soothing truth. I keep learning to savor truth. My truth. –Jim Broede

No comments: