Saturday, August 24, 2013

Beyond a doubt.

My best guess. Only about 10 women in the world could tolerate me. In a longtime genuinely loving relationship, that is. That includes my Italian true love. And there’s only one man capable of tolerating my true love in such a relationship. That’s me. This is what makes my true love so very unique.  She’s made for me. And I’m made for her. I tell her that. Regularly. Don’t know if she really believes me. The more important thing is that I believe it. That makes me happy. Because she’s exactly what I’m looking for. A supremely exquisite and extraordinary woman.  A one of a kind. Beyond being a mere goddess. No matter where I go in the cosmos, I won’t find anyone like her. Nary a carbon copy. Nary  a clone. There is no such duplicate. Only her. I fully recognize that I am blessed to have her in my life. And she knows that I feel blessed. She knows beyond a doubt –that is, if she admits to the truth.  –Jim Broede

No comments: