Thursday, September 26, 2013

My imaginative thought.

Is there a non-physical consciousness? I’m intrigued by that question. Because I want there to be. Existence without the physical. That would be my ideal life. Then I could live outside of time. In essence. Forever. Time is the big bugaboo. A handicap. If I lived outside of time in non-physical way, it presumably would be in the same domain as the creator. Wonderful. I’d be able to converse with the creator. Can’t ask for much more than that. I like the idea of existing thought. Nothing more. Nothing less. No physicality. Of course, I would have the opportunity to imagine that I am physical. That I am me. Alive and conscious. When really, all I am is a thought. My imaginative thought in a timeless, non-physical dimension. –Jim Broede

No comments: