Wednesday, September 11, 2013

To make for that better world.

 I keep being more and more impressed by Russian President Putin. Wow! He has a good mind. And a good grasp of world affairs. Sounds like a very decent fellow. I trust the guy. Something about his demeanor that I like. All this after reading an op-ed piece he wrote in today’s New York Times. I’d like to think of Russia as an American ally. And America as a Russian ally. Working together to make the world a better place. I have great respect for the Russian people. They have a rich history. And a great sense of decency. Could be that the Russian soul is even more decent than the American soul. But mostly, we can benefit from each other. By blending our national souls. And our efforts. To make for that better world. –Jim Broede

No comments: