Saturday, November 9, 2013

As long as I have forever.

Nobody lives forever. Or so I’m told by scientists and others. But I have no proof of that. Therefore, I am assuming I’ll live forever. Not necessarily in my present form. And maybe in another dimension. Because that’s what I want to believe.  And I put no limits on my beliefs.  Especially when it comes to spiritual matters. And life.  I allow myself to imagine. Anything. Nothing is too preposterous. I was meant to be alive. Forever. When I leave Earth, there are other places to go. To other planets, for instance. Astronomers now tell us that in our Milky Way galaxy there may be 50,000 planets similar to Earth. And virtually endless possibilities in all of creation. Over one trillion galaxies.  Maybe once my time expires on Earth, I’ll be automatically recreated. With the exact same DNA.  On another planet. Maybe a zillion light years from Earth. Doesn’t matter. As long as I have forever. –Jim Broede

No comments: