Saturday, December 21, 2013

The one and only Yahoo Jim.

Call me strange and fantastic and a yahoo. So much so that some people have a hard time believing I'm for real. Especially the security personnel at Hotmail, an email service provider. They suspect it's not me operating my account, jbbroede@hotmail.com. Therefore, in retaliation, they have denied me access to my beloved account. Don't know when or if I'll ever be allowed in again. I've tried for four days, and counting, to tell the Hotmail security gendarmes they should have nothing to fear from me. That I'm a totally harmless chap. And for real. On vacation in Arizona with my beautiful and charming Italian true love. Apparently, they find that story too hard to believe. That the real Jim is back home where he belongs, in Minnesota shoveling snow and tending to business on his home computer. Which I really was doing. Until I fled on Tuesday. Anyway, I deserve better treatment than I'm getting from the surveillance Doubting Thomases at Hotmail. It's time for them to recognize the truth. I'm the strange and fantastic Jim Broede. I move around. And I moonlight as a romantic idealist, a spiritual free-thinker, a political liberal, a lover, a dreamer. Furthermore, I'm a friendly fella, who wouldn't dream of impersonating me. I am who I am. Until the Hotmail doubters become real believers, I've been forced to go to the competition for my email service. My new email address: jbbroede@yahoo.com. For now, just call me the one and only Yahoo Jim. --Jim Broede

No comments: