Friday, January 17, 2014

Lies that masquerade as truth.

The Koch brothers. They’re rich. And evil. Because I perceive them as evil. Of course, evil is in the eye of the beholder. The same as beauty. And I see the Koch brothers as ugly. As representing everything bad. Maybe I’m wrong. But still, I’m willing to make a judgment. A choice between good and evil. The Koch brothers are billionaires. Made their money by polluting the environment. And now they are trying to pollute the minds. Of voters. In senatorial districts. In which incumbent Democrats are in close races. They are spending wads of money. To try to defeat the Democrats. So that Republicans gain control of the U.S. Senate. The Koch brothers know that money is power. And many American minds can be brainwashed. By 30-second sound bites. Yes, that’s my definition of evil.  Lies that masquerade as truth. –Jim Broede

No comments: