Friday, January 17, 2014

My unlimited imagination.

I try to set no limits on my imagination. Yes, the greatest gift one can have. The imagination. It would be a shame. Not to use the imagination. To the fullest. But really, come to think of it, maybe the imagination needs limits. Because I can imagine bad/negative stuff. I could even imagine being unhappy. When it’s more pleasant to  be happy. If I imagine being sad, when I’m really happy, that’s all right. It makes my happiness even more profound. Sort of like life feeling so much better when one contrasts life with death. Or lightness with darkness.  I know my preferences. And I make choices. Sometimes, by turning my imagination on and off.  Makes me feel in control. By imagining that I’m in control. Even when I’m not in control. Oh, my wonderful, wonderful imagination. No limits. No limits. No limits. –Jim Broede

No comments: