Saturday, February 15, 2014

Kaput: An interesting German word.

I’d rather have good health than monetary riches. In other words. My biggest desire. To feel good. Mentally. Physically. All comes down to living life in the physical realm. Because that’s where I am. Assuming. I have a soul/spirit. But it’s locked inside my physical being. Might be released upon my physical demise. Don’t know for sure. Maybe the soul/spirit goes the same way as the physical. Into oblivion. Nothingness. I don’t want to accept that notion. It goes against my grain. My instinct.  Which is to survive. To live forever. In one form or another. Because I like awareness. Consciousness.  And that seems to be imbedded in my soul/spirit.  But then maybe my soul/spirit is physical. My brain. A complicated physical computer. With an imagination. That eventually ceases to function. Goes kaput. An interesting German word. –Jim Broede

No comments: