Monday, April 21, 2014

Language won't be a barrier.

I wouldn’t mind being a Russian. And living in Russia. Of course, this is pure speculation. Because I’ve never been to Russia.  But I’ve read a lot about Russia. And I’ve spoken to Russians. Mostly here in America. I’d have difficulty in Russia. Because I don’t speak Russian.  That would be a handicap. But if by an act of magic, I could speak Russian, I’d go to Russia. For an extended stay. It would be fascinating, I’m sure. The world would be a much better place. If we all spoke the same universal language. In the spiritual realm, however, there must be a universal language. Not a spoken word. Instead, spirits read each other’s minds. Therefore, I’ll  have no difficulty communicating. With Russian spirits. Language won’t be a barrier. –Jim Broede

No comments: