Monday, April 14, 2014

Imagine this.

My imagination. Maybe that’s my most precious possession. Or attribute. Or talent. Or blessing. Don’t know what to call it. Other than I don’t ever want to surrender it. I prize my imagination. As much as my soul. I’d fight to the death to keep my imagination. Gives me a sense of freedom. The ability to go anywhere. To reach lofty plateaus.  To think anything. Even achieving the impossible. Gives me strength. In mind. In spirit. Makes me feel alive. And happy. I am what I am. Largely because of my imagination.  A romantic idealist. A spiritual free-thinker. A political liberal. A lover. A dreamer. A writer. Without an imagination, I wouldn’t be any of these. True life. True meaning. Almost everything. Stems from my imagination. –Jim Broede

No comments: