Sunday, April 13, 2014

What if life was ever-lasting?

An afterlife, it seems to me, comes with no religious overtones. It just is. One doesn’t have to believe in god/creator.  No prerequisites. One automatically moves from physical to a non-physical (spirit) existence.  Doesn’t matter whether you are St. Theresa or Hitler. Good or bad. The life flow continues. One might argue that Hitler should pay a penalty for his crimes. But put in the perspective of continuing flow of life for everyone,  Hitler really didn’t take away life. The six million Jews still exist. And thrive. In the spiritual realm.  Maybe a reason for them to forgive Hitler. Yes, Yes. Yes, I know this is an odd way to look at life. But think about it. What if all human life is on-going?  Never ends. I really wasn’t murdered. Because I continue to live. Granted, in another dimension. But I still exist. Able to get on with life. With a totally new perspective. –Jim Broede

No comments: