Saturday, April 19, 2014

Into harmony. With all of creation.

No. No. I’m really soft-hearted. Not hard-hearted. Because. I have qualms of conscience.  Every time I’m hard on someone. Oh, I try to pretend. That it’s tough love.  But I’m not so sure  there’s such a thing. Maybe all love has to be soft. Gentle, too.  Soothing.  Tender.  The concept of love. Fascinates me. I’ve become an explorer. In the world of love. Paradise. That’s where love abounds. In spiritual form. Imagine a non-physical love. A difficult concept for some physical beings. One has to be elevated. Into another dimension. To a lofty, idyllic plateau. So much more meaningful and satisfying than physical love.  A spiritual orgasm. Peaceful. Tranquil. Brings one into harmony. With all of creation. –Jim Broede

No comments: