Friday, May 9, 2014

My wonderful life. Without politics.

Ignoring politics. All together. Maybe that’s the wisest course. I’ve been tuning in liberal commentators. On MSNBC. To get the ‘feel good’ progressive slants. But lately, they’ve been telling me too much about what conservatives are saying. About Obama. And about Hillary Clinton. All the outlandish stuff. The obviously stupid lies. That plays into conservative hands. By talking about it. When it’s best to ignore the poppycock. Ain’t worth bringing it up. If people are stupid enough to buy into  Republican propaganda, so be it. Stupid is stupid. Stupid minds won’t be changed. We’ll always have Republicans and Republican-sympathizers with us. No sense in lamenting about it. It is what it is. More and more, I’m finding it best to steer clear of politics. In favor of more lofty romantic and spiritual pursuits.  The good things. My wonderful life.  Without politics.  –Jim Broede

No comments: