Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Rosie is a Rosie is a Rosie.

My friend Rosie. Love her dearly. Partly because she has a dominating soft side.  A true lover. Of humanity. Of life. But Rosie has a hard side, too. Which I accept. With amusement. Gives Rosie balance.  ‘I am angry with Obama,’ Rosie writes. ‘Wanting more gun control. I say give everyone a gun and people will have manners.’  Rosie owns a Glock. With a laser beam to zero in on her target. Meanwhile, about Obama, Rosie adds, ‘And giving 5 evil people freedom. For one who walked to the other side. He should be held accountable for this, I feel…Is crazy. What was he thinking?’  Rosie wasn’t finished yet. ‘And now his thoughts on student loans. Why shouldn’t the new generation struggle and pay back their student loans? This makes responsible human beings.’  Goes to show that a Rosie is a Rosie is a Rosie. Can’t help but love that gal. –Jim Broede

No comments: