Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A thoughtful way to happiness.

I like. Being able to sound off. Any time. Right here. In my blog.  Maybe everyone should have a blog. Or a journal. Or a diary. A place to record one’s thoughts.  I don’t know about you. But I have many, many thoughts. Too many to remember. Unless I put them in written form. There. For me to take a peek. At any time.  Sometimes, I’m amazed at my own thoughts. When I review them a year or two later. Because I’ve abandoned certain thoughts. For better thoughts.  I dislike stale thoughts. I want fresh thoughts. Which means I have to keep replenishing my thought supply. Too many people keep the same thoughts throughout their lives. Nothing new. Fortunately, I have good thoughts. Hardly ever a bad thought. Good thoughts make me happy. Bad thoughts make me sad. Seems I’m happy. Virtually all of the time. –Jim Broede

No comments: