Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Inside my cocoon.

Let the religious sects slaughter each other. In Iraq. Another reason why I avoid organized religions. They fight each other. They hate each other. Intolerance. Even Christians do it. Look at their history. Crusades. Slaughters. Of people of other religions.  I hear religions preach love. Sure, they do. Love of violence.  I’ll continue to steer clear of organized religions.  Doesn’t matter. Whether it’s Christianity. Islam. Judaism. Name it. I’ll continue to be a free-thinker. My own man. Free of organized religions. I’m a free and loving spirit. Free of hateful religions. Free of all religions. I refuse to be pulled down by ‘believers’ that really don’t believe.  In anything but internecine warfare. That’s what it all comes down to. Sooner or later. Go at it, you religious fanatics. In Iraq.  Or wherever. I’ll get on with my life. In my own peaceful way. Inside my cocoon. –Jim Broede

No comments: