Thursday, June 5, 2014

Real nasty hate.

Easier for me to love my so-called foreign enemy. Even an alleged  terrorist. Than to embrace a far right Republican politician. I perceive the Republican as the most despicable one. A worthless lying scumbag. A very, very lowlife. As the greater threat to America. My homeland. I’d rather negotiate with a terrorist. Than a Republican politico. The terrorist would be more trustworthy.  A more decent fellow. That’s just me, I guess. A part of my personality. My make-up.  I gotta be honest about it. It would be easier negotiating a deal and a reasonably friendly relationship with a terrorist than with a Republican. That’s what President Obama is up against.  Ruthless, racist Republicans.  Opposing him at every turn. Even when he proposes policies that Republicans once supported. But now are against. Merely because Obama is for. Lunatic fringe Republicans literally hate Obama.  In large part because he’s black.  They hate Obama more than a terrorist hates America. Believe me. That is real nasty hate. –Jim Broede

No comments: