Saturday, June 14, 2014

Something to hide.

I’d not want to be Kristin Puckett.  Manager. Public relations and crisis communications. At a business called Brookdale, Senior Living Solutions.  Her job. Is to try to block me from having access to the truth. About the nursing homes operated by Brookdale. Including Clare Bridge. In North Oaks, Minnesota. Where my Alzheimer-riddled friend Ron resided for a while. For a monthly fee of $10,600. Until he was rescued and saved by his family. His care at Clare Bridge was grossly inadequate. He’s getting much better care now. At home. With his daughter and son-in-law. I showed up at Clare Bridge. To provide supplemental care to Ron. Believe me. He needed it.  Anyway. I’ll write about Ron’s experience. With or without help from Kristin Puckett. She has advised Clare Bridge’s executive director and other employees not to talk to me. And so far, Puckett has not replied to my written questions. All I want is the truth. Or at the very least, Brookdale’s side of the story.  Unfortunately, Brookdale may have something to hide. Of course, that’s why Puckett has a job. –Jim Broede  

No comments: