Sunday, August 17, 2014

An endless stream.

My best days are spent thinking  In a slow and casual manner. Thinking about virtually anything. Some day soon, I want to schedule an entire day. Of doing nothing else but think, think, think Endlessly. Non-stop. For 24 hours. I could do it. But only if I proceeded ever so slowly. It’s difficult for me to think. When I’m in a hurry. Easier for me to walk a marathon. So much easier than running.  Another thing. I could walk all day. At a leisurely pace, of course. And probably think at the same time. But it’s far easier preserving my thoughts, when I’m sitting at the computer. Writing my blog, or whatever. Otherwise, I would forget many thoughts. Too many to remember. I tend to remember only the thoughts that I deem important and significant. But by the next day, the significant thoughts may lose their significance. To be replaced by new and more fascinating thoughts.  An endless stream. –Jim Broede

No comments: