Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Love makes my world go around.

Occasionally, I forget. That I’m in love. With life. Maybe it slips my mind once every six months. But I’m quickly on track again. Anyway, goes to show that I’m not in love all of the time. There’s a momentary lapse. Which serves as a reminder. That there’s no better way to live. Than in love. Even when stuff goes wrong. I stay in love. Of course, I recognize that life ain’t perfect. But that’s what makes life interesting. The imperfections. Gives me something to do. To make things better. Usually, by countering the actions of hateful people. The ones that are out of love. Another thing. I’m not perfect. Never will be. Never want to be. Actually, I relish making mistakes. Gives me the opportunity to learn. The nicest lesson of all. Love makes my world go around. –Jim Broede

No comments: