Monday, October 27, 2014

A living hell.

I take pride. In being different. Don’t have to be like other people. Don’t have to fit into a social milieu. Don’t need an entourage of friends. One or two will suffice. I could even go a while without a single friend. Living on a desert island. Away from civilization. Because I can summon the spirits. Yes, that’s another way to fall in love. By entering the spiritual realm. I can fall in love with the spirits. With being alive and conscious. That allows me to eventually find a way to cultivate a loving relationship. With someone. With something. Thereby becoming truly human. In practice. Sadly, I have a suspicion. That there are people amongst us, who find it difficult, if not impossible, to love.  That must be a definition of a living hell. –Jim Broede

No comments: