Thursday, October 9, 2014

A mindful life.

I like to know what’s on people’s minds. Mainly, out of curiosity. But also because it helps me understand motivation. Why people think the way they think. And do what they do. It would be wonderful if I could read a mind. But then, maybe not. Yes, it’s possible that one can know too much. I’d probably have to learn to keep secrets.  I’m not fearful of people reading my mind. But that might lead to confusion. Because I have a somewhat confused mind. A mind in a state of flux. Changing. Evolving. As my mind is fed with new information.  New perspectives are forming all the time.  Some days, my mind is in a clutter. But on good days, it’s relatively clear and reasonably organized.  I try to encourage my mind not to take itself too seriously. To merely go with the flow. And to be happy. And in love – with life and consciousness. –Jim Broede

No comments: