Monday, November 10, 2014

Falling asleep. With peace of mind.

Maybe I don’t even have to pursue happiness. Instead, happiness comes to me. Naturally. I was born to be happy. Even when disgruntled, I’m happy. Because my inclination is to do something about it. Rather than remain out of sorts. This supports my notion that people often find happiness in unhappiness. In not being satisfied with the status quo. For example. I become ornery when seeing politicians pull shenanigans. But then I deal with it. One way or another.  Maybe by ignoring the problem. And getting on with something positive and productive. Thereby diverting myself into the happy lane of life. Virtually every night, I go to bed happy. Even when multiple things went wrong during the day. It helps. That I’m an adept and mindful fixer. Makes me relaxed. I fall asleep. With peace of mind. –Jim Broede

No comments: