Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The pursuit of life...in paradise.

Maybe paradise is a state of mind. Which means, paradise can be any place.  Even in hell, I suppose. If one enters a spiritual realm. That transcends everything else. Certainly, I have found paradise here. On Mother Earth. In various places. That others might consider hell. For instance. Minnesota in the dead of winter. When it’s 30 below zero. And three feet of snow on the ground. But still, I’m able to savor it all. Because my mind is in the right place. Of course, it helps that I’m appropriately dressed for the occasion. Believe me. The wintry scenery in paradise is wonderful. Of course, I’m soon headed for Sardinia. Where there is no snow. Or freezing temperatures. Making it easier. To be in the proper frame of mind. For the pursuit of life. And happiness. In paradise.   –Jim Broede

No comments: