Thursday, December 11, 2014

Happiness on my path.

I tend to romanticize life. Nothing wrong with that. To view life the way I want it to be viewed. Like one is living in a glamorized story. Where one can pick and choose the storyline.  By interpreting one's life. In a pleasing way. Even when seemingly bad things happen. One can still give it a poitive twist. Sad. Sad. That Jeanne had to die from Alzheimer's. But good. That Jeanne lived a reasonably long life. And that we had many, many good years. Together. Good, too.That I can imagine Jeanne living in a spiritual realm. From which she can influence my life. In the physical world.  Jeanne wants me to be happy. And she can make things happen.  Things that seem like coincidence. But also can be by grand design.  Jeanne is there. From afar. Yet, so close. She continues to put happiness on my path. It's there. To be grasped. To be embraced. To be savored. Every day.  --Jim Broede

No comments: