Tuesday, December 9, 2014

For a spirit, all things are possible.

Volunteers are lining up. To go to Mars. Knowing full well that it would be a one-way trip. No return.  And that they would die. A few weeks after landing. I won't be among the volunteers. But still, I have aspirations for going to Mars. After I physically die. And become spirit.  I'd not only try for Mars. But for Jupiter and Saturn and Venus. All sorts of celestial places.  Even out of our solar system. And beyond the Milky Way, into other galaxies. My imagination tells me it's possible. It would be a shame. To have such a vast cosmos. Without an opportunity to see it all. Up close. I know, of course, that such a voyage is impossible. For a physical being. But for a spirit, all things are possible.  --Jim Broede

No comments: