Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The world as I see it.

Peace and tranquility and good health. With all that, I can make for the good life. Seems to me, that most people would want the same. Though there are others who want other stuff. They'd even settle for war and turbulence.  Which, by the way, makes for poor health. And short lives. Makes me wonder. Why all people can't live in perfect harmony.  Guess the world wasn't designed that way. Which means there's a flaw in the creator's creation. Or maybe, as I've speculated elsewhere, there isn't a creator. And the world always was, and always will be.  Though the world may take different forms. Through evolution of the species. Maybe even for the better. With endless time, I'm assumimg that all things are possible. Helps, of course. That I have found peace and tranquility and good health. In my little niche. --Jim Broede

No comments: