Thursday, January 29, 2015

In crazy ways.

I have no fear about going crazy. After all, my kind of crazy. Is a good crazy. Or so I tell myself. It's the crazy of a romantic idealist, a spiritual free-thinker, a political liberal, a lover, a dreamer. Imagine being all those things. A writer, too. One needs to be crazy to achieve/attain all that.  Most people would be afraid to head in such a direction. It ain't normal. But I've decided to be abnormal. Crazy, so to speak. Merely because that's what I want to be. In this lifetime. Though I don't rule out other lifetimes. A continuing chain of life. For that to happen, it's a requirement. To be downright crazy.  I talk about being crazy. Because I've learned to accept my condition. No shame in that. Really, makes me proud.  To be deemed crazy. I have no desire to be normal. Like so many other people. I'm different. In what I consider nice ways. In crazy ways. --Jim Broede

No comments: