Thursday, January 29, 2015

In a magical and spiritual way.

Nothing wrong. With an imagined reality. I want the freedom to choose my reality.  Even if I have to deceive myself. In order to achieve conscious life. A reality. Of course, that qualifies me as crazy. But that's the inherent nature of life. One doesn't come alive. Until one goes crazy. And falls in love. Not only with an amore mio. But life itself. Not sure when I had my first conscious moment. But ever since. I've grasped for more conscious thought. By conversing. With what I perceive as other living beings. But also with myself. Trying to make sense of it all. With words. With language. With meaningfulness.  Yes, I'm constantly creating a reality. The unfolding story of my life. I'd like to create my own life. Just like the creator creates his life. In a magical and spiritual way. --Jim Broede

No comments: