Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I will be spirit, too. Some day.

It's crazy. To think that we humans happen to be the highest form of life. There has to be something far better. And more intelligent. Spirits, for instance. One doesn't have to be physical. Life could abound. All around us. But we humans don't have the senses or the perception devises to see it. Any more than an insect can see and comprehend human life.  An insect can explore only so much. To an insect, the Earth is the cosmos. No way can an insect circumnavigate the Earth. And we humans can't circumnavigate our cosmos. But a spirit -- can zoom into other solar systems and galaxies. Because spirits can move at will. Vast distances. That we humans can't comprehend. A spirit can move faster than the speed of light. Of course, I'm fantasizing. Using my imagination. Perhaps that's all a spirit needs do to end up on Mars. Imagine it, and will it. I don't rule out anything. My Jeanne is a spirit. And I will be, too. Some day. --Jim Broede

No comments: