Sunday, February 22, 2015

Beauty...in one's inner nakedness.

I'm supposed to respect privacy. More than I do. Or so I'm told. By some people who fear going naked into the world. Thing is. Some people are embarrassed. By their inner nakedness.  Seems to me that stifles their being. Therefore, I encourage them to open up. Almost forcing the issue. By writing about them. In public forums. I respect their privacy. To a degree. Often giving them pseudonyms.  Or using only the first name. But they may still  be recognizable. To friends. And associates. If I wrote short stories Or novels. So-called fiction. I'd use them. In creative ways. As characters. In good ways. In bad ways, too. To tell the story. I know all kinds of people. Some constructive. Others destructive. I wish them all the best. Unfortunately, not every life turns out to be glamorous. But nearly all the time. I find beauty...in one's inner nakedness. --Jim Broede

No comments: