Monday, February 23, 2015

He's either lying. Or he's stupid.

I love America more than Rudolph Giuliani. Of course, that's easy. Because Giuliani is a goofball.  A politician. Who doesn't know how to measure love. He thinks it's good enough to merely proclaim love. To simply go through the motions. To pretend that one is a super patriot.  Because he's a conservative Republican.  Believing in America uber alles. Unconditionally. Just like Hitler did. Only that was in behalf of Deutschland. I abhor such declarations. Because they are political. That ain't love. At least when it comes to country. I can love another human being. Unconditionally. But not a country unconditionally. I draw a line. Because too many countries can be inhumane. And when that happens. I renounce my love. Until my country shapes up. And meets humane standards. For me, that's the real test of true love of country. Of true patriotism.  It comes conditionally.  Thing is. I stick around. And oppose nonsense. The rants of a Giuliani.  Who proclaims that he's a better lover of America than Barack Obama. Now that's a preposterous statement. Giuliani is either lying. Or he's plain stupid. --Jim Broede

No comments: