Wednesday, February 25, 2015

How does Julie find sadness?

I feel good about myself. When I write. Maybe that's why I write.  To feel good. I am encouraging my mentally downtrodden friend Julie. To write, write, write endlessly. But she won't do it. Because it's too difficult. Maybe a sign that she doesn't want to be happy. All she has to do. Is pick up a pen. Or go to the computer. And put down words. That come to mind.  Naturally. I'm sure. They would be significant words. With meaning. Enough to stimulate her mind. I'd read them. To better understand. What's going on in Julie'e mind. I allow people to see into my mind. Because I want to. So they can learn. How I find happiness. I'm curious about Julie. I want to know how she finds sadness. That would be helpful. In finding a cure for her sadness. --Jim Broede

No comments: