Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Maybe I know more.

I'm thinking. About going into psychotherapy. Not necessarily to help myself. Instead, to help a friend. By setting an example. One of my neighbors. Is in dire need of psychotherapy. But refuses to go. Maybe it's the stigma. Attached to psychotherapy. Personally, I don't care about stigma. I try to do what's best. For me. And to hell with what other people think. If I take psychotherapy. And write about it. Maybe it'll help others to give it a try. Including my friend and neighbor.  As a I see it. Psychotherapy will do me no harm. And maybe some good. That is, if I keep an open mind. Another possibility. My psychotherapist may be in need of therapy. And I can provide it. Sure, I'm an amateur. Not a trained professional. But tell you what. Maybe I know more about psychotherapy than some psychotherapists. --Jim Broede

No comments: