Saturday, February 7, 2015

One of the world's fastest jotters.

Two of my favorite workouts. Jogging. Followed by jotting. Jogging, of course, is physical. But few people have heard of jotting. A mental pursuit. I sit down. And jot down my thoughts. Whatever comes to mind.  Then I analyze my jots. And save the significant ones. For further elaboration.  Sometimes, I jot for an hour or two. More time than customarily spent jogging. I'm a relative speed demon at jotting. Having done the equivalent of a four-minute mile. Which qualifies me as one of the world's fastest jotters.  There's a speed limit placed on jogging. Before it becomes running. But one is (theoretically)  allowed to go as fast as the speed of light. When jotting. But I doubt that's ever been achieved. --Jim Broede

No comments: