Monday, March 9, 2015

I like to stir trouble.

I make it a point. To confess. Daily. By writing. Whatever comes to mind. In a public forum.  In my blog. I've posted over 7,500 threads. In the last six years. All sorts of thoughts. Observations. Yes, even confessions. About things I do wrong. Mistakes. Blunders. I even confess. About being  a fool. And crazy.  My blog is called broodings. Yes, Broede's Broodings. Could just as well be called Broede's Confessions.  Some highly personal stuff. About me. But also about other people. Some of whom might take offense. When I first started the blog. I alienated lots of people.  And some responded. With nasty words. Insults. Which I never took seriously. There's humor in most vitriol.  Yes, I confess. Sometimes, I like to stir trouble. --Jim Broede

No comments: