Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My rebellious way of life.

Long ago. I learned to take charge of my life. Better than to leave that task to others. Really, it isn't a task. It's a pleasure. Yes, to take charge. To be the boss. The determiner. Of one's own fate. Initially, of course, one doesn't have much choice. The parents take over. Otherwise, one wouldn't survive. One needs to be nurtured. But soon after graduating from kindergarten, I started to become a rebel. Now I am a full-fledged rebel. Doing very much as I please. Making my own choices. I don't have to please anyone. Though I try to please my amore mio. But she's a teacher. And one of her primary goals is to encourage students to be rebels. And one might say, that I make a good student. Though I would tend to take over the class.  And become the de facto teacher. Anyway, all I can say. I'm in love. With the my rebellious way of life. --Jim Broede

No comments: