Friday, May 1, 2015

Helping a friend. In a devious way.

Tell me. Would I be doing the right thing? if I helped get a friend arrested for drunk driving? Believe me. I'm tempted. To tip off the cops. When I have reason to believe that she's tipsy.  Maybe some would say that ain't a way to treat a friend.  Better to find a way to get her into treatment. Anyway, I'm flirting with the idea of being a snitch. In a blessed way. After all, an arrest for driving while intoxicated would most likely get her into court-ordered group therapy. That's a good thing, isn't it? Maybe the therapy won't work. And she'll continue to drink and drive. But it's worth a try, isn't it? Maybe I'll give my 'friend' a forewarning. Of what's to come. I'll willing to try almost anything. To help a friend. All be it, in a devious way --Jim Broede
       

No comments: