Thursday, July 2, 2015

My recommendation.

We all climb out of a womb. And begin to wake up. In a physical world. And hardly have an idea of what to do next. No conscious idea. Of what we have to do. In order to survive. Survival isn't yet a conscious thought. Fortunately, we soon discover. That we have a care-giver or two. Guiding us. Abiding by us. As for me, I'm still trying to make sense of it all. I'm far more aware of my existence than when first arriving on Mother Earth.  In fact, maybe that's the greatest discovery of all. That I'm residing in a vast cosmos. Composed of billions of galaxies.  In limitless space. Whether this is real or imagined, Hard to say. People called theologians tell me this was all created. By a god. Maybe even by a one and only god.  And that I should be grateful. And bow down and worship this creator. But I don't. Instead, I worship the life force. The fact that I am alive and conscious. Aware. That I'm on a journey. Of discovery. And alas, the most thrilling discovery of all. The ability to fall in love. With life. With someone.  Of course, my vivid imagination has a lot to do with it. I have unshackled my imagination. In order to be happy. I highly recommend this approach to life. For everyone. --Jim Broede

No comments: