Friday, July 10, 2015

Show stoppers. One and all.

I see the funny side of life. No doubt about it. That may be our saving grace. The world is full of comedians. That don't know they are comedians. That gives me fresh material. For my stand-up comic schtick. I steal what I see. That's why it's easy for me to get on stage. Without a script. All I have to do. Is call attention to the audience. The people around me. They are hilarious.  Take the aspirants for the Republican nomination for president, for instance. Have you ever seen a more rollicking funny lot? They are show stoppers. All I have to do is react. To them. So funny. Endless funny. Yes, life is so very funny. Little wonder. We have comedians everywhere. The creator created a company of comedians. For his own entertainment. --Jim Broede
       

No comments: