Thursday, September 24, 2015

A lofty position. In a dreamland.

I dream. Not every night. But often enough. But could be. That my entire life is a dream. And dreams when I sleep are merely dreams within my primary life dream.  Yes, maybe I'm always living in a dream. A permanent dream. That goes on forever. Maybe I have so many, many dreams. That I can't possibly remember them all. Yes, I lose track of some dreams I've lived. I need an index. So that I can peruse my dreams. Call them up. On a whim. Imagine. Being god. And having to remember everything. Impossible, you say? Could be. That god needs assistants.  Maybe even cronies. That help him. Assist him. Makes me wonder. If one of my stored away dreams. Is of being god's right hand man. Indeed, that would be a very lofty position.  With amazing responsibility. And more. --Jim Broede
    

No comments: