Thursday, September 3, 2015

My easy spiritual access.

So important for me. To be focused on living. Even when watching someone/Ron die. Celebrating his wonderful and blessed life. And the fact. That I'm alive. Capable of celebrating. Rather than mourning. I'm still here. And will be. For a while longer. Able to keep Ron and so many others. Alive. In my memory. Amazing. That I am able to give them spiritual life. With thoughts. With pondering. With musings. Maybe that's the closest I come. To having the divine powers of a/thee creator. For instance, Jeanne is still with me. Seven years after her death. So many others, too. Friends. Acquaintances. Anyone I choose. Is kept alive. By me. Mozart. Haydn. Beethoven. Shakespeare. I have direct access. To all of them. They have found ways. To leave their spirits. Here. With easy access. To the living. --Jim Broede

No comments: