Saturday, September 5, 2015

No reason to grieve.

Ron died today. Just as well. Because he was Alzheimer-riddled. No reason to mourn or grieve. Because Ron's spirit has been freed. And remains alive. After being shackled in his physical body for 87 years. I'm celebrating Ron's physical death. Didn't make sense. For Ron to linger on and on. With a physical mind plagued by dementia. Fortunately, the spiritual mind isn't physical. Which means, it's free of dementia. And functioning with remarkable clarity. In a spiritual dimension. I'm connected with Ron's spirit. Which is possible. When one truly believes in spiritual existence. I'm able to listen to Ron. And he's able to listen to me, too. Meanwhile, I'm encouraging Ron's loving and devoted daughter, Julie, to jump high and click her heels. In celebrating Ron's new and lofty existence. Really, there's no reason to grieve. After all, Ron's spirit keeps him very much alive. Forever. --Jim Broede

No comments: