Sunday, November 22, 2015

Thank you, dear Jeanne.

I'm in constant pursuit of happiness. And in the process of achieving happiness, I'm comfortable. I have relative peace of mind. I fall in love. Of course, there's also a price to pay for love. Sorrow. From the loss of a loved one. I have a friend. Who seems to grieve forever. She feels deprived. And loses sight of the spiritual connection of everlasting love. The aim in life should be a continual pursuit of happiness. Jeanne and I were married. For 38 years. In all that time. we were separated for maybe 10 days. Indeed, we had togetherness. Physically. Mentally. Emotionally. And we still do -- spiritually. And Jeanne tells me to get on with life. In loving ways. In pursuit of happiness. Wouldn't surprise me if Jeanne -- from her perch in the spiritual domain --- arranged for my chance meeting with Italian amore Cristina. Jeanne's way of seeing that I remain happy and contented and in love with life. Thank you, dear Jeanne.--Jim Broede

No comments: