Sunday, November 1, 2015

Too stupid. To even care.

I have no complaints. About the months of September and October. Here in Minnesota. They’ve been wonderful months. Near-perfect weather. From my point of view. A nice preparation. For inevitable winter. Mother Nature has been good to us. I appreciate it. No snow yet. And only two frosts. Of course, if I’m a true lover. I’ll love an occasional blizzard. And 30-below-zero, too. Whatever Mother Nature dishes out. Though I wonder. If Mother Nature is no longer the Supreme Ruler. Over weather conditions. Yes, we inhabitants have seized control. From Mother Nature. Perhaps in a reckless manner. Thinking that we know better than Mother Nature. Or maybe it’s that we are too stupid. To even care. Oh, dear Mother Nature. I’m with you. On your side. Because you care. About the long-term negative effects of global warming. --Jim Broede

No comments: