Saturday, January 9, 2016

A purpose. That gets me by.

I love to go on flights of fancy. About why I am here. In this almost unbelievable creation. Of course, I’m not the only one. Billions and billions more. On planet Earth alone.  And there could be countless more forms of so-called intelligent life. Throughout the cosmos.  As many as I’m capable of imagining. Extraordinary, isn’t it? That we’ve been blessed. With fertile, limitless imaginations. That can take us far beyond scientific explanations. For everything. Best of all, we can create our own myths. Because we’ll never be able to fully grasp the complexities of our realities. So here I am. Creating my own version. Of life. And what’s yet to come. Only thing I know for sure. I’m in pursuit of love. And happiness. That gives me a purpose. And gets me by. --Jim Broede

No comments: