Friday, January 22, 2016

So much more to explore and savor.

I wonder. If it’s too easy. To go through the motions of living. Sometimes, I suspect. That’s how I started out. In life. As an empty vessel of motion. Not yet the discoverer of the emotional. I looked at life clinically. In a puzzled manner. Unable to comprehend meaningfulness. Until I stumbled across the vague concept of love. And there I was. Launched. Like a ship. Sailing on the sea of  love. And every day. I see the splendor of the open sea. Until I reach a new port. Where I disembark. And go inward. To further see the beauty of creation. Knowing, too, that there are still limitless spiritual dimensions. To explore and savor. In my multiple roles. As a romantic idealist, a spiritual free-thinker, a political liberal, a lover, a dreamer and a writer.. --Jim Broede

No comments: